Free LDS coloring pages


Make 'Come Follow Me' automatic!

Keeping up with 'Come Follow Me' is easy with fun activity pages for Sacrament, FHE, or third hour.
Enter your email, and we'll send you a free coloring page each week.

Monthly Subscription: Your Come Follow Me lessons just got easier!


Join the Come Follow Me Color Club—a monthly subscription. Get three new digital coloring pages full of engaging activities that follow the Come Follow Me curriculum every week. All you do is print and you have up to 15 minutes worth of gospel fun for your kids or class.

Learn more

Print and go!

With Color Club, you get three new coloring pages in your inbox each week. All you have to do is print!

Spark creativity!

Color Club gives your kids engaging activities to help them learn that week's Come Follow Me topic.

Save time!

Get up to 15 minutes of engaging lesson activities. With Color Club, all you do is bring the crayons!

My children and I are big fans!  Very creative, educational, and entertaining. As a primary president, I love sharing these with other parents.

Kristen Degraff

We just love your coloring pages! Especially the Conference pages. I have 2 teenagers, and they really enjoy coloring yours!

Spring McDonald

These coloring pages are the best! My 7YO loves the word searches and my kindergartener goes right for 'spot the differences.' I like doing them too!

Sarah Morris

I'm a primary president and I've been sending these out to my sweet kiddos each week. It's so nice to have a fun way to connect with them and share the gospel.

Vienna Goates

Our class loved the picture this week! They already look for the hidden seagull and locust first. Which always reminds me of reading Richard Scary books.

Kate Liechty

Have you seen Hopper?

Gully

I subscribed to your Come Follow Me pages for my kids and my dad who teaches primary. Every week he tells me how much his class loves yours!

Astrid

We print these pages out every single week. Even our 14YO, who's too cool for a lot of things, will sit and color for a half hour with siblings on Sunday mornings.

Melissa Bahen

Thank you! Today was the first time I colored them with my kiddos and it was so much fun. Our conversation was great. I'm looking forward to next week!

Chelsea Alexander

Your feelings to provide Come Follow Me content were inspired. Parents struggle to get it done and this helps us feel like we can do SOMETHING.

Melinda Peterson

My girls only colored your pictures yesterday. They loved them! Thank you for making these!

Sarah McClean

You have saved my sanity for sacrament meeting with 5 kids under 10. My kids love them, and my son always especially looks forward to the hidden pictures!

You never saw me.

Hopper

For parents

Keep up with Come Follow Me by giving your kids fun activities during Sacrament, FHE, or third hour.

For primary teachers

Enjoy a few minutes of quiet engagement while your class colors and listens along to the lesson.

For primary leaders

Subscribe and share! Sign up with one ward account and distribute to your teachers, parents, and kids.

Make 'Come Follow Me' automatic!

Keeping up with 'Come Follow Me' is easy with fun activity pages for Sacrament, FHE, or third hour.
Enter your email, and we'll send you a free coloring page each week.